Thursday, June 12, 2014
The Official Countdown is on.....
Less than 2 months to go until #Euro2014 for Nonny and I. Although Gaz is going to miss me, I am sure he is secretly relishing the time on his own, to do what he wants when he wants, without the nagging....
We take off on Saturday August 9 and the reason I have shared this blog with you is two fold. I will need the download after each full on day and a great way to connect with home.
So feel free to bookmark this site to keep an eye on the build up and the then the trip as it unfolds.
Today I am keen to share some of my 'great finds' to (hopefully) make the trip seamless. I visited my bank about what to do with money whilst I am away. I certainly do not want to take to much cash with me, nor do I want to use my credit card too much and spend my 10 years of saving on friggin fees! The very helpful chickie and the ASB Papanui branch put me on to the Multi Currency Cash Passport. Check it out here - http://www.cashpassport.co.nz/ You can either do a multi-currency or single-currency. One fee. Easy withdrawal from ATM all over the world for free (in most cases). Pinned for security. A free second card for #justincase.
The other tip today is the noise cancelling earphones purchased from Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRNC13-Noise-Canceling-Headphones/dp/B004P7O26W. Apparently they cancel out up to 87% of the aeroplane noise. We will see! I would appreciate any of your tips and tricks for safe and seamless travel...leave me some comments :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment